Ingredients 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large egg, beaten 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 cup olive oil LEMON SAUCE: 1 cup water …
Ingredients4 slices thick cut bacon, diced For the Chicken Breasts1 tablespoon olive oil1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts1/2 teaspoon paprika1/2 teaspoon garlic powderSalt and fresh ground pepper, to taste For the Cream Cheese + Ranch Seasoning Mix8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/2 …
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (15 oz can) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
- Measure out the cream and remove from the fridge, to bring it to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, use a small spatula or a fork to mix together the tomato paste, water, kosher salt, garam masala, curry powder, paprika and crushed red peppers, to create a thick paste. Set aside.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, about 4 minutes, until soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger and seasoning paste and cook 1 more minute, stirring.
- Add the chicken cubes. Stir well to coat. Sauté the chicken on all sides for 2 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes. Keep cooking over medium-high heat, stirring, 3-5 more minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Lower heat to low and stir in the heavy cream to create a silky, creamy sauce. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
Source – https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/
Ingredients 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast 1 small onion, chopped 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped 2 tablespoons butter or ghee for Whole30 1 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon coriander 2 teaspoons garam masala 1 teaspoon turmeric 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste) 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 15 oz can diced tomatoes 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger Directions Set your …
Ingredients 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 18 ounces total) oil for frying Egg Wash: 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream “Breading”: 2/3 cup blanched almond flour 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/2 teaspoon cayenne Directions Add 1 to 2 inches of oil to a pot over medium-high heat. …
1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3), cut into 1-inch chunks
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
2 cloves garlic, grated
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1 15-ounce can tomato puree (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
3/4 cup heavy cream
Chopped fresh cilantro, for topping
Naan or rice, for serving
Toss the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl. Set aside at room temperature. Stir the garlic, ginger, garam masala, paprika, cumin, turmeric and cayenne with 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
Set an Instant Pot to sauté on high. When the pot registers hot, add 2 tablespoons butter and let melt. Add the spice mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and sticking to the bottom of the pot, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the tomato puree, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt, scraping up the bottom of the pot. Turn off the pot.
Add the chicken to the pot; stir to coat. Put on and lock the lid; make sure the steam valve is in the sealing position. Set the pot to pressure-cook on high for 5 minutes. When the time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then carefully turn the steam valve to the venting position to manually release the remaining pressure. Turn off the pot and remove the lid.
Stir the remaining 4 tablespoons butter and the heavy cream into the pot; season with salt and pepper. Divide the chicken and sauce among bowls. Top with cilantro and serve with naan or rice. Source: FoodNetwork.com
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil or chili sesame oil 2 carrots, roughly chopped 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger 3 scallions, sliced Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 1 pound thin chicken cutlets 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth …
Ingredients 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large Eggland’s Best egg, beaten 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 cup olive oil Lemon Sauce: 1 …
18 to 20 ounces fresh or frozen udon noodles
1/4 cup mushroom broth
2 tablespoons sake
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced 1/4 inch thick
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 small head napa cabbage, chopped into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 carrot, thinly sliced on an angle
3 scallions (white and green parts separated), thinly sliced
1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water, stirring the noodles with your hands. Set aside.
- Mix the mushroom broth, sake, soy sauce, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large liquid measuring cup; set aside. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and heat until shimmering. Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper; add to the skillet and cook until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until just cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to the skillet, then add the cabbage, carrot and scallion whites. Cook, stirring, until the cabbage is wilted and the carrot is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and garlic and stir-fry until the garlic is golden, 1 to 2 more minutes. Add the noodles and stir-fry until dry and evenly combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the mushroom broth mixture and chicken to the skillet and cook, tossing, until the liquid is reduced and the noodles are coated, 1 to 2 more minutes; season with salt and pepper. Divide the noodles and vegetables among bowls and top with the scallion greens.
Total time: 40 Minutes
Ingredients 1/3 cup honey 4 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (see notes for alternatives) 1/2 cup no salt ketchup 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil 4 to 6 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish sliced green onions, for garnish …