Ingredients 16 oz. fresh Brussels sprouts 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 teaspoons minced garlic 1/2 white onion chopped 6 slices of bacon chopped 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper Instructions Trim ends of washed Brussels sprouts. Cut each in half. Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot insert. Place steamer basket inside. Arrange Brussels sprouts in the …
Ingredients 1/3 cup lupin flour fat-reduced almond flour or peanut flour 2 tablespoons almond flour 2 teaspoons erythritol or 1/8 tsp pure monkfruit extract 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 2 eggs 2 teaspoons melted butter coconut oil or ghee 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 4-6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk Directions Mix lupin flour (or fat-reduced almond flour), almond flour, sweetener, baking …
2 pounds ground beef
1 tablespoon onion flakes optional
4 cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 teaspoons cumin
20 ounces diced tomatoes with chilis (Rotel)
32 ounces beef broth
salt & pepper to taste
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup heavy cream
sliced black olives
sliced jalapeño peppers
cheddar cheese shredded
Brown ground beef in Instant Pot on “sauté” setting. Drain excess grease if needed.
Stir in onion flakes, garlic, chili powder, cumin, diced tomatoes with chili, beef broth, and salt & pepper. NOTE: It’s not recommended to pressure cook dairy so you may want to add in the cream cheese and heavy cream after pressure cooking. (I discovered this after so the video does not reflect this change.)
Cover Instant Pot and cook on “soup” setting for 5 minutes. (Original recipe pressure cooked for 10 minutes and let sit at no pressure release for 5 minutes. However, it’s better to pressure cook soup for a shorter period and then let it sit in the pot for a longer time period after releasing pressure before opening the lid. The video does not reflect this change.)
When time is up, open allow pot to sit with valve closed to depressurize for ten minutes before opening vent valve and removing lid. Add in cream cheese and heavy cream.
Serve hot with optional toppings.
Ingredients 1/4 cup heavy cream 2 tablespoons tomato paste 2 tablespoons water 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt 1 teaspoon garam masala 1 teaspoon curry powder 1 teaspoon sweet paprika 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper 2 tablespoons butter 1 medium onion, chopped 1 tablespoon minced garlic 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes 1 (15 oz can) diced tomatoes, undrained 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish Directions Measure …
Ingredients 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast 1 small onion, chopped 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped 2 tablespoons butter or ghee for Whole30 1 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon coriander 2 teaspoons garam masala 1 teaspoon turmeric 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste) 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 15 oz can diced tomatoes 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger Directions Set your …
- 1.5 lb center cut boneless pork chops
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- Brown pork chops, onion, and garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet on medium/high (approx 3-5 minutes each side).
- Remove pork chops from skillet.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and cook on medium until sauce thickens. Make sure to use a whisk and stir continuously.
- Add pork chops back to sauce mixture and simmer on low for 5 minutes or until done.
Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 18 ounces total) oil for frying Egg Wash: 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream “Breading”: 2/3 cup blanched almond flour 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/2 teaspoon cayenne Directions Add 1 to 2 inches of oil to a pot over medium-high heat. …
Ingredients 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 large yellow onion, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 head cauliflower, coarsely chopped 1 green bell pepper, chopped (optional) 1 tablespoon onion powder salt and ground black pepper to taste 1 (32 fluid ounce) container chicken stock 2 cups …
1 large head cauliflower core removed and roughly cut into florets
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves garlic smashed
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1/2 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon sour cream
1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper or to taste
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives plus more for garnish
- Set instant pot to sauté.
- Add olive oil to instant pot and heat it up.
- Stir in smashed garlic cloves; mix and stir until garlic is golden brown on all sides, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn off the “sauté” mode and place steamer basket inside your Instant Pot.
- Transfer prepared cauliflower to the basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- Set on manual setting and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Use the quick release function to release the pressure. Open up the lid half way and let stand 3 minutes.
- Drain out all of the liquid and transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a food processor or blender. You can also put it in a large bowl and use a potato masher.
- Add butter, sour cream, salt, and pepper to the blender; process until blended and creamy. I recommend using the pulse function because you have more control over how creamy or chunky you want your mashed cauliflower.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture to a mixing bowl or serving dish.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and chives. Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with fresh chives and serve.
Source – Diethood.com
Ingredients 1 pound ground sausage 2 slices uncooked bacon, diced 1/2 cup chicken broth 1/2 cup all purpose flour 3 cups milk 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper Homemade or canned biscuits Directions Prepare your biscuits and turn the oven on to bake them. …