Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (see notes for alternatives)
- 1/2 cup no salt ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 4 to 6 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- sliced green onions, for garnish
In a small mixing bowl combine honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, oregano and parsley; mix until well combined and set aside.
Heat the Instant Pot in sauté mode.
Add sesame oil to the pot.
Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper; arrange in the instant pot and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Add the prepared honey garlic sauce to the pot; cover and lock the lid.
Cook in poultry mode for 20 minutes.
Turn off the pot and allow it to release the pressure, about 5 minutes.
Transfer chicken to a serving plate and spoon the sauce over the chicken.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Source – https://diethood.com