Ingredients 1/3 cup honey 4 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (see notes for alternatives) 1/2 cup no salt ketchup 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil 4 to 6 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish sliced green onions, for garnish […]
Ingredients 8 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 6 ounces each) 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 1/4 cup hoisin sauce 1 tablespoon packed light or dark brown sugar 3 cloves garlic 2 small bunches broccolini (baby […]
2.5 – 3lbs of chicken
2 celery stalks
2 medium carrots
8 cups water
2.5 tsp salt
.5 tsp black pepper
2 cups flour
.5 tsp baking soda
3 tablespoons vegetable shortening
3/4 cup buttermilk
- Place chicken, celery, and carrots in a Dutch oven; add water and 2 teaspoons of the salt. Bring to boil over high; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until tender, about 1 hour. Remove chicken from broth, and let stand until cool enough to handle, about 15 minutes. Remove and discard skin and bone from chicken, and cut meat into bite-size pieces. Bring broth to boil over high; stir in pepper.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, baking soda, and remaining .5 tsp of salt in a large bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender (or use your fingers) until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add buttermilk, stirring with fork until dry ingredients are moistened. Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface, and knead lightly 4-5 times.
- Pat dough to .5″ thickness. Pinch off dough in 1.5″ pieces, and drop into boiling broth. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring occasionally, until desired consistency is reached, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in chicken. Garnish servings with green onions.
Yield: 6 servings
Source – Southern Living magazine
Ingredients 3 bacon slices 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup chopped yellow onion (about 1 medium onion) 1 cup 1/4-inch-thick diagonally cut carrots (about 2 medium carrots) 1 cup 1/4-inch-thick diagonally cut celery (about 3 stalks) 1 tablespoon garlic cloves, minced (about 3 garlic cloves) […]
Ingredients 5 bacon slices, chopped 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup thinly sliced carrot 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves 1 (8-oz.) package presliced cremini mushrooms 4 garlic cloves, minced 4 cups unsalted chicken stock 1 cup water 4 cups lightly […]
8 ounces baby spinach leaves, divided
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and Italian herbs, drained (about 7 ounces)
1 large yellow onion, sliced
1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2″ bite size pieces)
6 garlic cloves, sliced
1 pound dry linguine
2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (This makes the meal very spicy!)
4 cups (32 ounces) reduced sodium chicken stock
1 cup (8 ounces) chardonnay wine
4 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
Combine 1/2 of the spinach with the tomatoes, onion, chicken, garlic, linguine, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Pour chicken stock and wine over top. Cover and bring to a boil.
Cook 7-9 minutes until pasta is al dente (with a bite to it). Toss pasta with tongs occasionally to keep the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pot. You will still have some liquid in the pan when the pasta is done cooking. This is going to make the base for our delicious cheese sauce.
Turn off the heat and add the cheese to the pasta. Toss pasta with tongs until the cheese melts into the pasta. Toss in remaining spinach. Serve and enjoy!
Yields 6 servings
Ingredients 1 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1 packet taco seasoning 1 packet ranch powder 14.5 ounce fire roasted diced tomatoes 12 crunchy taco shells 1 cup grated cheddar 1/4 cup diced cilantro 1/4 cup hot sauce or taco sauce Directions Place chicken, taco […]
Ingredients 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 2 tablespoons butter 1/4 cup water 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley […]
- 1 LB Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Tenders
- 3.5 OZ Basil Pesto
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 8 OZ Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Black pepper
- Dash of Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Dash of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with pam.
- Place chicken tenders in dish.
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken tender.
- Spread to coat top of tenders.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
Ingredients 3 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 teaspoon lime juice 1 teaspoon chopped garlic 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves Directions In a shallow container, blend soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic. Place chicken breast halves […]