Ingredients 18 to 20 ounces fresh or frozen udon noodles 1/4 cup mushroom broth 2 tablespoons sake 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced 1/4 inch thick 2 tablespoons vegetable oil […]
Ingredients 1/3 cup honey 4 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (see notes for alternatives) 1/2 cup no salt ketchup 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil 4 to 6 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish sliced green onions, for garnish […]
Position a rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat to 450 degrees F. Put the chicken on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, sprinkle with the five-spice powder and toss. Arrange skin-side up; season with salt and pepper. Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crisp, 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir the hoisin sauce, brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a small bowl. Grate 1 garlic clove into the sauce; set aside. Chop the remaining garlic. Trim the broccolini and slice lengthwise into long florets. Trim and scrub the carrots; halve or quarter lengthwise.
Preheat the broiler. Brush half the hoisin sauce mixture on the chicken and broil until bubbling, 1 to 2 minutes. Brush with the remaining sauce and broil 1 to 2 more minutes.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccolini, carrots and chopped garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the garlic is soft, 1 minute. Add 1/4 cup water, cover and cook until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Uncover and stir in the sesame seeds.
Divide the chicken among plates; top with the scallion. Serve with the vegetables.
Number of Servings: 4
Source – https://www.foodnetwork.com
Ingredients: 2.5 – 3lbs of chicken 2 celery stalks 2 medium carrots 8 cups water 2.5 tsp salt .5 tsp black pepper 2 cups flour .5 tsp baking soda 3 tablespoons vegetable shortening 3/4 cup buttermilk Directions: Place chicken, celery, and carrots in a Dutch […]
Ingredients 3 bacon slices 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup chopped yellow onion (about 1 medium onion) 1 cup 1/4-inch-thick diagonally cut carrots (about 2 medium carrots) 1 cup 1/4-inch-thick diagonally cut celery (about 3 stalks) 1 tablespoon garlic cloves, minced (about 3 garlic cloves) […]
- 5 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 (8-oz.) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups lightly packed chopped curly kale
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (8-oz.) package precooked wild rice (such as Simply Balanced)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/3 cup)
Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high. Add bacon to pan; cook 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Add onion, carrot, and celery to drippings in pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add thyme, mushrooms, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add stock and 1 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add kale, salt, and pepper; cook 3 minutes. Stir in chicken and rice.
Combine half-and-half and flour in bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir into soup; cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Top with bacon.
Ingredients 8 ounces baby spinach leaves, divided 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and Italian herbs, drained (about 7 ounces) 1 large yellow onion, sliced 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2″ bite size pieces) 6 garlic cloves, sliced 1 pound […]
Ingredients 1 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1 packet taco seasoning 1 packet ranch powder 14.5 ounce fire roasted diced tomatoes 12 crunchy taco shells 1 cup grated cheddar 1/4 cup diced cilantro 1/4 cup hot sauce or taco sauce Directions Place chicken, taco […]
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl, mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture into chicken. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to boil. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours. Add the parsley to the slow cooker 15 to 30 minutes before the end of the cook time.
Ingredients: 1 LB Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Tenders 3.5 OZ Basil Pesto 3 Roma Tomatoes, sliced 8 OZ Fresh Mozzarella, sliced Dash of Salt Dash of Black pepper Dash of Parmesan cheese, shredded Dash of Italian seasoning Directions: Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a baking […]