Prep Time 20 minutesCook Time 8 hoursTotal Time 8 hours 20 minutesServings 8 servingsCalories 685 kcal Ingredients 1 large onion diced 4 garlic cloves minced 2 tbsp chopped rosemary divided 2 tbsp chopped thyme divided 2 bay leaves 2 tbsp all-purpose flour 1-2 tsp kosher…
Ingredients 1 cup baby carrots, sliced thin 1 medium yellow onion, chopped 2 celery stalks diced 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 cups cooked turkey, diced 1 teaspoon sea salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence seasoning additional salt and pepper, to taste 4 cups turkey stock (bone broth) 1/4 cup water Instructions Hit SAUTE on Instant Pot, and when it reads, Hot,…
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (see notes for alternatives)
- 1/2 cup no salt ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 4 to 6 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- sliced green onions, for garnish
In a small mixing bowl combine honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, oregano and parsley; mix until well combined and set aside.
Heat the Instant Pot in sauté mode.
Add sesame oil to the pot.
Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper; arrange in the instant pot and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Add the prepared honey garlic sauce to the pot; cover and lock the lid.
Cook in poultry mode for 20 minutes.
Turn off the pot and allow it to release the pressure, about 5 minutes.
Transfer chicken to a serving plate and spoon the sauce over the chicken.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Source – https://diethood.com
Ingredients Kosher salt 12 ounces dried egg fettuccine 1 10-ounce bag spinach 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3/4 cup heavy cream Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg Finely grated zest of 1 lemon 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese Freshly ground pepper 1/4 cup prepared pesto Directions…
8 ounces bacon, chopped
1 leek diced
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, diced
4 cups chicken broth
3 potatoes, peeled and diced
1.5 cups chopped cabbage
1.5 teaspoons salt
.5 teaspoon caraway seeds
.5 teaspoon black pepper
1 bay leaf
.5 cup sour cream
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Press saute on the Instant Pot, cook bacon in pot until crisp. Remove to paper towel-lined plate. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Add leek, onion and carrots to pot; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in broth, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pot. Stir in potatoes, cabbage, salt, caraway seeds, pepper, and bay leaf; mix well.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to sealing or locked position. Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure. Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Whisk .5 cup hot soup into sour cream in small bowl until blended. Add sour cream mixture and bacon to soup; mix well. Garnish with parsley.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Cook Instant!
Ingredients 8 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 6 ounces each) 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 1/4 cup hoisin sauce 1 tablespoon packed light or dark brown sugar 3 cloves garlic 2 small bunches broccolini (baby…
Ingredients 12 oz. spaghetti or other long pasta Kosher salt 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling 3 oil-packed anchovy fillets (optional) ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes 1 cup finely grated Parmesan, plus more for serving 4…
- 8 ounces uncooked brown rice noodles
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 3 tablespoons grated yellow onion
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce (such as Huy Fong)
- 2 cups unsalted beef stock
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well, and divide evenly among 4 shallow bowls.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add pork, onion, and mushrooms; cook until pork is cooked through and mushrooms are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in miso, chili garlic sauce, stock, and carrots; bring to a boil over high. Cook until carrots are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Top noodles with pork mixture. Drizzle servings evenly with soy sauce, and top evenly with scallions.
Source – http://www.cookinglight.com