Sauteed Rice Stick
8 oz rice stick/bihon
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 medium onion
1 cup beef, pork, or chicken
3 tablespoons shelled shrimps (optional)
1/2 cup carrots
1 cup shredded cabbage
5 tablespoons soy sauce
2 1/2 cups chicken or beef broth
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons oyster sauce
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup sweet peas
1. Saute garlic and onion until golden brown in frying pan.
2. Add meat and shrimps. Season with oyster sauce, pepper, salt and soy sauce.
3. Add vegetables and soup stock. bring to a boil.
4. Remove meat and vegetables.
5. Cook noodles in sauce for 3-5 minutes.
6. Remove cooked noodles from the frying pan and arrange it on a platter.
7. Sprinkle meat and vegetables on top of noodles.
8. Serve with lemons if desired.