Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- 1 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch powder
- 14.5 ounce fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 12 crunchy taco shells
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1/4 cup diced cilantro
- 1/4 cup hot sauce or taco sauce
- Place chicken, taco seasoning, ranch powder, and tomatoes into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-8 hours or until meat is easily shred with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange taco shells in a 9×13 baking dish. Depending on the shells, you may need to use two pans.
- Spoon meat into taco shells and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with diced cilantro and drizzle with hot sauce or taco sauce.