1 / 2 stick of butter
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
1/ 4 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 / 4 cup water
1/ 2 to 1 cup flour
1. Add eggs, water, salt and softened butter into the bowl. Add a little of the flour at a time .
2. Add some (ideally fresh) nutmeg to the dough if you want.
3. Continue adding flour until you have a nice dough that holds it’s shape and pulls away from the bowl.
4. Dip your spoons in the boiling water carefully and take a small berry size clump of dough and scrape it into the boiling water. Repeat a dozen times or so.
5. Don’t over crowd the pan, I let them cook for about 5 minutes until they float.