Tex-Mex Mac ‘n Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package macaroni and cheese dinner, prepared with milk and margarine as package directs
- 1 can (14.5 to 16 ounces) tomatoes, diced, with liquid
- 1 can (12 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained (I used frozen cord)
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper in a large skillet.
- Add onion and green pepper; continue cooking until onion is tender.
- Add corn and tomatoes and tomato paste; heat through.
- Stir in prepared macaroni and cheese dinner; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.