Ingredients 1/3 cup lupin flour fat-reduced almond flour or peanut flour 2 tablespoons almond flour 2 teaspoons erythritol or 1/8 tsp pure monkfruit extract 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 2 eggs 2 teaspoons melted butter coconut oil or ghee 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 4-6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk Directions Mix lupin flour (or fat-reduced almond flour), almond flour, sweetener, baking …
Ingredients2 pounds ground beef1 tablespoon onion flakes optional4 cloves garlic minced2 tablespoons chili powder2 teaspoons cumin20 ounces diced tomatoes with chilis (Rotel)32 ounces beef brothsalt & pepper to taste8 ounces cream cheese1/2 cup heavy cream Optional Toppings:sour creamsliced black olivessliced jalapeño pepperscheddar cheese shredded InstructionsBrown …
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (15 oz can) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
- Measure out the cream and remove from the fridge, to bring it to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, use a small spatula or a fork to mix together the tomato paste, water, kosher salt, garam masala, curry powder, paprika and crushed red peppers, to create a thick paste. Set aside.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, about 4 minutes, until soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger and seasoning paste and cook 1 more minute, stirring.
- Add the chicken cubes. Stir well to coat. Sauté the chicken on all sides for 2 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes. Keep cooking over medium-high heat, stirring, 3-5 more minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Lower heat to low and stir in the heavy cream to create a silky, creamy sauce. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
Source – https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/
Ingredients 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast 1 small onion, chopped 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped 2 tablespoons butter or ghee for Whole30 1 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon coriander 2 teaspoons garam masala 1 teaspoon turmeric 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste) 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 15 oz can diced tomatoes 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger Directions Set your …
Ingredients 1.5 lb center cut boneless pork chops 1/2 medium onion sliced 2 garlic cloves minced 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 cup heavy whipping cream 1 oz cream cheese 1/3 cup chicken broth 1/3 cup parmesan cheese 1/2 cup cheddar cheese 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning 1/2 teaspoon pepper salt to taste Directions Brown pork chops, onion, and garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large …
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 18 ounces total)
- oil for frying
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Add 1 to 2 inches of oil to a pot over medium-high heat. Heat the oil to 350 F, and frequently monitor to maintain the temperature by adjusting the flame during frying.
- In a bowl, add eggs and heavy cream, beating until well-mixed. In another bowl, stir together all breading ingredients until well-mixed. Set aside.
- Cut each chicken thigh into 3 evenly sized pieces. If moist, pat them dry with paper towels.
- Coat each piece first in the breading, then in the egg wash, and then in the breading again, coating all sides. Shake off excess and carefully lower into the hot oil. Fry until deep brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes, and drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with the other chicken pieces. You may want to work in batches to avoid overcrowding in the pot — I usually have 6 chicken pieces frying simultaneously in a 8-inch wide pot.
- Serve immediately while hot and crispy.
Source – https://www.savorytooth.com/
Ingredients 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 large yellow onion, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 head cauliflower, coarsely chopped 1 green bell pepper, chopped (optional) 1 tablespoon onion powder salt and ground black pepper to taste 1 (32 fluid ounce) container chicken stock 2 cups …
Ingredients 1 large head cauliflower core removed and roughly cut into florets 1/2 tablespoon olive oil 4 cloves garlic smashed 1 1/2 cups chicken broth 1/2 tablespoon butter 1 tablespoon sour cream 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper or to taste 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives plus more for garnish Instructions Set instant pot to sauté. Add olive …