Ingredients 1 1/4 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, halved or quartered 2 yellow and/or red bell peppers, sliced 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (leaves and tender stems separated) 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 1 pork …
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, white pepper and salt until blended; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese. Reduce heat; cook 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted (sauce will be thick). Remove from heat.
- Add potatoes, ham and broccoli to sauce; stir gently to coat. Transfer to eight greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Ingredients: 3 russet potatoes, cut into 8 long wedges 2 tablespoons olive oil 5 cloves garlic, minced 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish Directions: Preheat …
1 pound small red potatoes, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
1 large sheet heavy duty aluminum foil
1. Toss potatoes and oil in large bowl. Add garlic salt and seasoned pepper; toss to coat well.
2. Place potatoes in center of foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet.
3. Grill over medium-high heat 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning packet over halfway through cook time.
Ingredients: 4 russet potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch slices 1 onion, sliced into rings salt and pepper to taste 3 tablespoons butter 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 cups milk 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees …