Instant Pot Bacon Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 16 oz. fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 6 slices of bacon chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Trim ends of washed Brussels sprouts. Cut each in half.
- Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot insert. Place steamer basket inside. Arrange Brussels sprouts in the basket.
- Close the IP lid, set valve to sealing, press “manual” or “pressure cooking” setting and set timer to 3 minutes. The pressure cooker will take a few minutes to come to pressure and will start cooking.
- Once done, quickly release pressure by switching the valve to “venting” position.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from the Instant Pot. Drain water out of the insert. Set the IP to “saute” setting. Add olive oil to insert. Add onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add bacon and cook until crispy and browned. Add Brussels sprouts and stir, sauteeing for a few minutes. Turn off the IP. Remove Brussels sprouts onto serving dish.
Source – https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/