Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice 1/4 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil) 1 teaspoon garlic , minced 1/4 medium onion , finely diced 1/4 cup tomato sauce , or 2 pureed tomatoes 2 teaspoons tomato bouillon granulated, or cubes (chopped) (can be found in the Mexican food aisle at Walmart or your local grocery store) 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 carrot , diced 1/2 cup peas (frozen …
Ingredients 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large egg, beaten 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 cup olive oil LEMON SAUCE: 1 cup water …
Ingredients4 slices thick cut bacon, diced For the Chicken Breasts1 tablespoon olive oil1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts1/2 teaspoon paprika1/2 teaspoon garlic powderSalt and fresh ground pepper, to taste For the Cream Cheese + Ranch Seasoning Mix8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/2 …
- 16 oz. fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 6 slices of bacon chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Trim ends of washed Brussels sprouts. Cut each in half.
- Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot insert. Place steamer basket inside. Arrange Brussels sprouts in the basket.
- Close the IP lid, set valve to sealing, press “manual” or “pressure cooking” setting and set timer to 3 minutes. The pressure cooker will take a few minutes to come to pressure and will start cooking.
- Once done, quickly release pressure by switching the valve to “venting” position.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from the Instant Pot. Drain water out of the insert. Set the IP to “saute” setting. Add olive oil to insert. Add onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add bacon and cook until crispy and browned. Add Brussels sprouts and stir, sauteeing for a few minutes. Turn off the IP. Remove Brussels sprouts onto serving dish.
Source – https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/
Ingredients 1/3 cup lupin flour fat-reduced almond flour or peanut flour 2 tablespoons almond flour 2 teaspoons erythritol or 1/8 tsp pure monkfruit extract 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 2 eggs 2 teaspoons melted butter coconut oil or ghee 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 4-6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk Directions Mix lupin flour (or fat-reduced almond flour), almond flour, sweetener, baking …
Ingredients2 pounds ground beef1 tablespoon onion flakes optional4 cloves garlic minced2 tablespoons chili powder2 teaspoons cumin20 ounces diced tomatoes with chilis (Rotel)32 ounces beef brothsalt & pepper to taste8 ounces cream cheese1/2 cup heavy cream Optional Toppings:sour creamsliced black olivessliced jalapeño pepperscheddar cheese shredded InstructionsBrown …
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (15 oz can) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
- Measure out the cream and remove from the fridge, to bring it to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, use a small spatula or a fork to mix together the tomato paste, water, kosher salt, garam masala, curry powder, paprika and crushed red peppers, to create a thick paste. Set aside.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, about 4 minutes, until soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger and seasoning paste and cook 1 more minute, stirring.
- Add the chicken cubes. Stir well to coat. Sauté the chicken on all sides for 2 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes. Keep cooking over medium-high heat, stirring, 3-5 more minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Lower heat to low and stir in the heavy cream to create a silky, creamy sauce. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
Source – https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/
Ingredients 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast 1 small onion, chopped 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped 2 tablespoons butter or ghee for Whole30 1 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon coriander 2 teaspoons garam masala 1 teaspoon turmeric 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste) 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 15 oz can diced tomatoes 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger Directions Set your …