Ingredients2 pounds ground beef1 tablespoon onion flakes optional4 cloves garlic minced2 tablespoons chili powder2 teaspoons cumin20 ounces diced tomatoes with chilis (Rotel)32 ounces beef brothsalt & pepper to taste8 ounces cream cheese1/2 cup heavy cream Optional Toppings:sour creamsliced black olivessliced jalapeño pepperscheddar cheese shredded InstructionsBrown…
Ingredients 1/4 cup heavy cream 2 tablespoons tomato paste 2 tablespoons water 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt 1 teaspoon garam masala 1 teaspoon curry powder 1 teaspoon sweet paprika 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper 2 tablespoons butter 1 medium onion, chopped 1 tablespoon minced garlic 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes 1 (15 oz can) diced tomatoes, undrained 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish Directions Measure…
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee for Whole30
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Set your Instant Pot to Saute. Add butter, onion, and yellow peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes until veggies start to soften.
- Add garlic, ginger, spices and salt and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and coconut milk and stir well to combine. Place chicken on top of mixture. Close the lid and set to Poultry (or Manual setting for 15 minutes).
- When cycle is complete, remove chicken and shred. Using an immersion hand blender, puree the sauce. Add the chicken back to the sauce and adjust seasoning to taste.
Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients 1.5 lb center cut boneless pork chops 1/2 medium onion sliced 2 garlic cloves minced 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 cup heavy whipping cream 1 oz cream cheese 1/3 cup chicken broth 1/3 cup parmesan cheese 1/2 cup cheddar cheese 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning 1/2 teaspoon pepper salt to taste Directions Brown pork chops, onion, and garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large…
Ingredients 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 18 ounces total) oil for frying Egg Wash: 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream “Breading”: 2/3 cup blanched almond flour 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/2 teaspoon cayenne Directions Add 1 to 2 inches of oil to a pot over medium-high heat.…
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste 1
- (32 fluid ounce) container chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 6 slices cooked turkey bacon, diced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce
- Turn on a multi-cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select the Saute function. Add olive oil, onion, and garlic; cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Add cauliflower, green bell pepper, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Pour in chicken stock; close and lock the lid. Select Soup function; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Add Cheddar cheese, half-and-half, turkey bacon, Dijon mustard, and hot sauce. Reselect Saute function; cook until bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Ingredients 1 large head cauliflower core removed and roughly cut into florets 1/2 tablespoon olive oil 4 cloves garlic smashed 1 1/2 cups chicken broth 1/2 tablespoon butter 1 tablespoon sour cream 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper or to taste 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives plus more for garnish Instructions Set instant pot to sauté. Add olive…
Ingredients 1 pound ground sausage 2 slices uncooked bacon, diced 1/2 cup chicken broth 1/2 cup all purpose flour 3 cups milk 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper Homemade or canned biscuits Directions Prepare your biscuits and turn the oven on to bake them.…
1 1/4 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, halved or quartered
2 yellow and/or red bell peppers, sliced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (leaves and tender stems separated)
5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 pounds)
4 cloves garlic (1 grated, 3 whole)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 scallion, sliced
- Place a baking sheet on the middle oven rack; preheat to 450˚. Toss the potatoes, bell peppers, cilantro stems, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread on the hot baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast until the potatoes are just tender but not fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the pork on an angle into 4 pieces. Add to the reserved bowl along with the grated garlic, remaining 3/4 teaspoon oregano, 3/4 teaspoon cumin and a pinch each of salt and pepper; toss, then set aside to marinate. Put the remaining 3 garlic cloves in a mini food processor and add the remaining 1/4 teaspoon cumin, a pinch of salt, the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and the lemon juice. Process until the garlic is finely chopped; stir in the cilantro leaves and 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and stir the vegetables, leaving 4 open spots. Add the pork to the open spots and return to the oven. Turn on the broiler and cook until the vegetables are lightly browned and a thermometer inserted into the pork registers 140˚ to 145˚, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice the pork; top with the cilantro sauce. Serve with the vegetables; sprinkle with the scallion.
Ingredients 16 ounces uncooked large elbow macaroni, large shells, or cavatappi pasta 6 tablespoons salted butter 1/3 cup grated yellow onion 2 teaspoons dry mustard 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper 6 tablespoons all-purpose…