Ingredients 8 thick-cut bacon slices, cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces 1 medium-size yellow onion, chopped (1 1⁄2 cups) 2 celery stalks, finely chopped (1⁄2 cup) 3 large garlic cloves, minced (1 1⁄2 Tbsp.) 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped into 3⁄4-inch cubes (3 cups) 1 1/2 cups dried …
Ingredients 1 Pound spaghetti 1/3 cup walnuts 3 cups chopped kale Kosher salt 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook as the label directs. Drain. Meanwhile, …
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 pound beef top sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Two 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef stock, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- One 10-ounce package frozen okra
- Heat the oil in a large pot over high heat. Sprinkle the beef with salt and pepper (about 1/2 teaspoon of each). Add the beef to the hot oil along with the beef bouillon, onion and garlic and cook until the beef is seared, about 5 minutes; reduce the heat to medium. Continue to cook, stirring, until the beef is browned, about 3 more minutes. Remove the beef to a plate and set aside.
- Stir the tomato sauce, beef stock, tomato paste, ginger, sugar, 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper and 1 cup water into the pot. Bring to a boil; season with additional salt. Return the beef to the pot and add the okra. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the okra is tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Add additional stock or water if the stew is too thick; the okra will thicken the stew as it cooks.
Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice 1/4 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil) 1 teaspoon garlic , minced 1/4 medium onion , finely diced 1/4 cup tomato sauce , or 2 pureed tomatoes 2 teaspoons tomato bouillon granulated, or cubes (chopped) (can be found in the Mexican food aisle at Walmart or your local grocery store) 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 carrot , diced 1/2 cup peas (frozen …
Ingredients 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large egg, beaten 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 cup olive oil LEMON SAUCE: 1 cup water …
Ingredients4 slices thick cut bacon, diced For the Chicken Breasts1 tablespoon olive oil1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts1/2 teaspoon paprika1/2 teaspoon garlic powderSalt and fresh ground pepper, to taste For the Cream Cheese + Ranch Seasoning Mix8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/2 …
- 16 oz. fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 6 slices of bacon chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Trim ends of washed Brussels sprouts. Cut each in half.
- Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot insert. Place steamer basket inside. Arrange Brussels sprouts in the basket.
- Close the IP lid, set valve to sealing, press “manual” or “pressure cooking” setting and set timer to 3 minutes. The pressure cooker will take a few minutes to come to pressure and will start cooking.
- Once done, quickly release pressure by switching the valve to “venting” position.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from the Instant Pot. Drain water out of the insert. Set the IP to “saute” setting. Add olive oil to insert. Add onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add bacon and cook until crispy and browned. Add Brussels sprouts and stir, sauteeing for a few minutes. Turn off the IP. Remove Brussels sprouts onto serving dish.
Source – https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/
Ingredients 1/3 cup lupin flour fat-reduced almond flour or peanut flour 2 tablespoons almond flour 2 teaspoons erythritol or 1/8 tsp pure monkfruit extract 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 2 eggs 2 teaspoons melted butter coconut oil or ghee 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 4-6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk Directions Mix lupin flour (or fat-reduced almond flour), almond flour, sweetener, baking …