Ingredients Kosher salt 12 ounces dried egg fettuccine 1 10-ounce bag spinach 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3/4 cup heavy cream Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg Finely grated zest of 1 lemon 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese Freshly ground pepper 1/4 cup prepared pesto Directions […]
8 ounces bacon, chopped
1 leek diced
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, diced
4 cups chicken broth
3 potatoes, peeled and diced
1.5 cups chopped cabbage
1.5 teaspoons salt
.5 teaspoon caraway seeds
.5 teaspoon black pepper
1 bay leaf
.5 cup sour cream
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Press saute on the Instant Pot, cook bacon in pot until crisp. Remove to paper towel-lined plate. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Add leek, onion and carrots to pot; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in broth, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pot. Stir in potatoes, cabbage, salt, caraway seeds, pepper, and bay leaf; mix well.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to sealing or locked position. Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure. Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Whisk .5 cup hot soup into sour cream in small bowl until blended. Add sour cream mixture and bacon to soup; mix well. Garnish with parsley.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Cook Instant!
Ingredients 8 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 6 ounces each) 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 1/4 cup hoisin sauce 1 tablespoon packed light or dark brown sugar 3 cloves garlic 2 small bunches broccolini (baby […]
Ingredients 12 oz. spaghetti or other long pasta Kosher salt 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling 3 oil-packed anchovy fillets (optional) ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes 1 cup finely grated Parmesan, plus more for serving 4 […]
- 8 ounces uncooked brown rice noodles
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 3 tablespoons grated yellow onion
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce (such as Huy Fong)
- 2 cups unsalted beef stock
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well, and divide evenly among 4 shallow bowls.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add pork, onion, and mushrooms; cook until pork is cooked through and mushrooms are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in miso, chili garlic sauce, stock, and carrots; bring to a boil over high. Cook until carrots are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Top noodles with pork mixture. Drizzle servings evenly with soy sauce, and top evenly with scallions.
Source – http://www.cookinglight.com
Ingredients: 2.5 – 3lbs of chicken 2 celery stalks 2 medium carrots 8 cups water 2.5 tsp salt .5 tsp black pepper 2 cups flour .5 tsp baking soda 3 tablespoons vegetable shortening 3/4 cup buttermilk Directions: Place chicken, celery, and carrots in a Dutch […]
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked white or brown rice
- sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Yield: 4 servings
Source – https://therecipecritic.com
Ingredients 1 package (10 or 12 ounces) frozen peas, thawed under cool running water 2 cups diced cooked turkey (or ham) 1 1/2 cups cooked noodles 2 tablespoons butter 1/4 cup chopped onion 8 ounces sliced mushrooms 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of […]