Ingredients: 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil or chili sesame oil 2 carrots, roughly chopped 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger 3 scallions, sliced Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 1 pound thin chicken cutlets 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth […]
Ingredients 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large Eggland’s Best egg, beaten 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 cup olive oil Lemon Sauce: 1 […]
18 to 20 ounces fresh or frozen udon noodles
1/4 cup mushroom broth
2 tablespoons sake
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced 1/4 inch thick
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 small head napa cabbage, chopped into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 carrot, thinly sliced on an angle
3 scallions (white and green parts separated), thinly sliced
1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water, stirring the noodles with your hands. Set aside.
- Mix the mushroom broth, sake, soy sauce, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large liquid measuring cup; set aside. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and heat until shimmering. Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper; add to the skillet and cook until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until just cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to the skillet, then add the cabbage, carrot and scallion whites. Cook, stirring, until the cabbage is wilted and the carrot is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and garlic and stir-fry until the garlic is golden, 1 to 2 more minutes. Add the noodles and stir-fry until dry and evenly combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the mushroom broth mixture and chicken to the skillet and cook, tossing, until the liquid is reduced and the noodles are coated, 1 to 2 more minutes; season with salt and pepper. Divide the noodles and vegetables among bowls and top with the scallion greens.
Total time: 40 Minutes
Prep Time 20 minutesCook Time 8 hoursTotal Time 8 hours 20 minutesServings 8 servingsCalories 685 kcal Ingredients 1 large onion diced 4 garlic cloves minced 2 tbsp chopped rosemary divided 2 tbsp chopped thyme divided 2 bay leaves 2 tbsp all-purpose flour 1-2 tsp kosher […]
Ingredients 1 cup baby carrots, sliced thin 1 medium yellow onion, chopped 2 celery stalks diced 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 cups cooked turkey, diced 1 teaspoon sea salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence seasoning additional salt and pepper, to taste 4 cups turkey stock (bone broth) 1/4 cup water Instructions Hit SAUTE on Instant Pot, and when it reads, Hot, […]
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (see notes for alternatives)
- 1/2 cup no salt ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 4 to 6 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- sliced green onions, for garnish
In a small mixing bowl combine honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, oregano and parsley; mix until well combined and set aside.
Heat the Instant Pot in sauté mode.
Add sesame oil to the pot.
Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper; arrange in the instant pot and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Add the prepared honey garlic sauce to the pot; cover and lock the lid.
Cook in poultry mode for 20 minutes.
Turn off the pot and allow it to release the pressure, about 5 minutes.
Transfer chicken to a serving plate and spoon the sauce over the chicken.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Source – https://diethood.com
Ingredients Kosher salt 12 ounces dried egg fettuccine 1 10-ounce bag spinach 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3/4 cup heavy cream Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg Finely grated zest of 1 lemon 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese Freshly ground pepper 1/4 cup prepared pesto Directions […]
8 ounces bacon, chopped
1 leek diced
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, diced
4 cups chicken broth
3 potatoes, peeled and diced
1.5 cups chopped cabbage
1.5 teaspoons salt
.5 teaspoon caraway seeds
.5 teaspoon black pepper
1 bay leaf
.5 cup sour cream
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Press saute on the Instant Pot, cook bacon in pot until crisp. Remove to paper towel-lined plate. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Add leek, onion and carrots to pot; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in broth, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pot. Stir in potatoes, cabbage, salt, caraway seeds, pepper, and bay leaf; mix well.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to sealing or locked position. Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure. Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Whisk .5 cup hot soup into sour cream in small bowl until blended. Add sour cream mixture and bacon to soup; mix well. Garnish with parsley.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Cook Instant!
Ingredients 8 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 6 ounces each) 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 1/4 cup hoisin sauce 1 tablespoon packed light or dark brown sugar 3 cloves garlic 2 small bunches broccolini (baby […]