5.0 01 Ingredients 1 1/4 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, halved or quartered 2 yellow and/or red bell peppers, sliced 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (leaves and tender stems separated) 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper […]
4.0 01 Ingredients 16 ounces uncooked large elbow macaroni, large shells, or cavatappi pasta 6 tablespoons salted butter 1/3 cup grated yellow onion 2 teaspoons dry mustard 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper 6 […]
1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3), cut into 1-inch chunks
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
2 cloves garlic, grated
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1 15-ounce can tomato puree (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
3/4 cup heavy cream
Chopped fresh cilantro, for topping
Naan or rice, for serving
Toss the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl. Set aside at room temperature. Stir the garlic, ginger, garam masala, paprika, cumin, turmeric and cayenne with 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
Set an Instant Pot to sauté on high. When the pot registers hot, add 2 tablespoons butter and let melt. Add the spice mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and sticking to the bottom of the pot, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the tomato puree, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt, scraping up the bottom of the pot. Turn off the pot.
Add the chicken to the pot; stir to coat. Put on and lock the lid; make sure the steam valve is in the sealing position. Set the pot to pressure-cook on high for 5 minutes. When the time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then carefully turn the steam valve to the venting position to manually release the remaining pressure. Turn off the pot and remove the lid.
Stir the remaining 4 tablespoons butter and the heavy cream into the pot; season with salt and pepper. Divide the chicken and sauce among bowls. Top with cilantro and serve with naan or rice. Source: FoodNetwork.com
4.0 01 Ingredients: 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil or chili sesame oil 2 carrots, roughly chopped 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger 3 scallions, sliced Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 1 pound thin chicken cutlets 4 cups low-sodium […]
4.0 01 Ingredients 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large Eggland’s Best egg, beaten 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/4 cup olive oil Lemon […]
18 to 20 ounces fresh or frozen udon noodles
1/4 cup mushroom broth
2 tablespoons sake
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced 1/4 inch thick
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 small head napa cabbage, chopped into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 carrot, thinly sliced on an angle
3 scallions (white and green parts separated), thinly sliced
1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water, stirring the noodles with your hands. Set aside.
- Mix the mushroom broth, sake, soy sauce, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large liquid measuring cup; set aside. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and heat until shimmering. Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper; add to the skillet and cook until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until just cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to the skillet, then add the cabbage, carrot and scallion whites. Cook, stirring, until the cabbage is wilted and the carrot is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and garlic and stir-fry until the garlic is golden, 1 to 2 more minutes. Add the noodles and stir-fry until dry and evenly combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the mushroom broth mixture and chicken to the skillet and cook, tossing, until the liquid is reduced and the noodles are coated, 1 to 2 more minutes; season with salt and pepper. Divide the noodles and vegetables among bowls and top with the scallion greens.
Total time: 40 Minutes
4.0 01 Prep Time 20 minutesCook Time 8 hoursTotal Time 8 hours 20 minutesServings 8 servingsCalories 685 kcal Ingredients 1 large onion diced 4 garlic cloves minced 2 tbsp chopped rosemary divided 2 tbsp chopped thyme divided 2 bay leaves 2 tbsp all-purpose flour 1-2 […]
4.0 01 Ingredients 1 cup baby carrots, sliced thin 1 medium yellow onion, chopped 2 celery stalks diced 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 cups cooked turkey, diced 1 teaspoon sea salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence seasoning additional salt and pepper, to taste 4 cups turkey stock (bone broth) 1/4 cup water Instructions Hit SAUTE on Instant Pot, and when it […]
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (see notes for alternatives)
- 1/2 cup no salt ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 4 to 6 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- sliced green onions, for garnish
In a small mixing bowl combine honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, oregano and parsley; mix until well combined and set aside.
Heat the Instant Pot in sauté mode.
Add sesame oil to the pot.
Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper; arrange in the instant pot and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Add the prepared honey garlic sauce to the pot; cover and lock the lid.
Cook in poultry mode for 20 minutes.
Turn off the pot and allow it to release the pressure, about 5 minutes.
Transfer chicken to a serving plate and spoon the sauce over the chicken.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Source – https://diethood.com
4.0 01 Ingredients Kosher salt 12 ounces dried egg fettuccine 1 10-ounce bag spinach 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3/4 cup heavy cream Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg Finely grated zest of 1 lemon 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese Freshly ground pepper 1/4 cup prepared […]