Sauce: Ingredients 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes (in juice) 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 3 medium cloves garlic, finely minced 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons dried basil Sauce: Directions Heat oil, garlic, and […]
Ingredients 3 bacon slices 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup chopped yellow onion (about 1 medium onion) 1 cup 1/4-inch-thick diagonally cut carrots (about 2 medium carrots) 1 cup 1/4-inch-thick diagonally cut celery (about 3 stalks) 1 tablespoon garlic cloves, minced (about 3 garlic cloves) […]
- 5 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 (8-oz.) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups lightly packed chopped curly kale
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (8-oz.) package precooked wild rice (such as Simply Balanced)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/3 cup)
Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high. Add bacon to pan; cook 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Add onion, carrot, and celery to drippings in pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add thyme, mushrooms, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add stock and 1 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add kale, salt, and pepper; cook 3 minutes. Stir in chicken and rice.
Combine half-and-half and flour in bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir into soup; cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Top with bacon.
Ingredients Kosher salt 12 ounces fresh linguine 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces 3 cups cherry or grape tomatoes 1 shallot, thinly sliced 2 large eggs 1/3 cup grated parmesan or pecorino romano cheese, plus more for topping 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest […]
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package macaroni and cheese dinner, prepared with milk and margarine as package directs
- 1 can (14.5 to 16 ounces) tomatoes, diced, with liquid
- 1 can (12 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained (I used frozen cord)
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper in a large skillet.
- Add onion and green pepper; continue cooking until onion is tender.
- Add corn and tomatoes and tomato paste; heat through.
- Stir in prepared macaroni and cheese dinner; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
Ingredients 1 cup mayonnaise 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup white vinegar 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1lb cored, cubed, and chopped cabbage Directions Whisk together first six ingredients until smooth. Add in cabbage, stir and refrigerate covered for 2 hours.
Ingredients 8 ounces baby spinach leaves, divided 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and Italian herbs, drained (about 7 ounces) 1 large yellow onion, sliced 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2″ bite size pieces) 6 garlic cloves, sliced 1 pound […]
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2.5 table spoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger root
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- black pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, vinegar, mustard, honey, and pepper. Once thoroughly combined, add the oil in a steady stream whisking constantly. When everything is combined, pour the contents into a glass jar and chill until serving.
Ingredients 1 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1 packet taco seasoning 1 packet ranch powder 14.5 ounce fire roasted diced tomatoes 12 crunchy taco shells 1 cup grated cheddar 1/4 cup diced cilantro 1/4 cup hot sauce or taco sauce Directions Place chicken, taco […]